Deadline: 16 October 2022
Dream of getting paid to travel and create content? Apply now for World Nomads Content Creator Scholarship 2022 for a chance to win 1-of-4 Scholarships worth over $5,000 USD
World Nomads Content Creator Scholarship 2022 is your chance to kick-start your career as a travel content creator. They’re looking for 4 aspiring creators to send on a travel assignment, plus level up their content with coaching from travel creators Nomadasaurus and prizes from Sony, RØDE and Bright Trip.
The 4 scholarship winners will each receive prizes valued at RRP $6,335 USD:
- $2,500 USD travel budget to be used to book travel arrangements for their Content Creation Trip assignment.
- Professional Mentoring from Nomadasaurus via 1-on-1 video calls and messenger chat.
- Sony ZV-E10 mirrorless Vlog camera & lens kit worth $799 USD.
- RØDE Audio ‘Ultimate Content Creator Pack’ worth $736 USD. Includes: 1 x Wireless GO II microphone system, 2 x Lavalier II premium microphones, 1 xVideoMic NTG on-camera shotgun microphone plus cable accessories (SC15, SC16).
- $500 USD of Bright Trip digital travel courses to use on www.brighttrip.com
- $150 USD toward travel insurance for your Trip assignment courtesy of World Nomads.
They want to see your best travel content and understand why you think you should win. Your content can be old or new, but must:
- Be an image, video, blog or vlog post that is in English and publicly accessible
- Showcase a travel story, experience or location
- Show originality, creativity and be visually engaging
- Take 2 minutes maximum to review in full (view, watch or read)
Your 150 word or less written submission needs to convince the judges that you have a passion for travel and creating content as a career. They will be weighting your entry based on submitted content (80%) and your written submission (20%).
- Find your best travel content: Share an image, video, blog or vlog post that shows us your creativity and passion for travel
- Share it with us: Fill in the form, link to your content (publicly accessible) and tell us why you should win
- Submit your entry: They’ll shortlist our favourites, meet you via Zoom and award our 4 scholarship winners