United People Global (UPG) Sustainability Leadership Programme 2023
Deadline: 31 December 2022
Applications now open for United People Global (UPG) Sustainability Leadership Programme 2023.UPG Sustainability Leadership is a movement that mobilises individuals and organisations to support positive citizen leadership on sustainability. It is the world’s largest and most comprehensive sustainability leadership training for young adults.
It is a movement that encourages and enables citizens at all levels to take positive action. A movement inspired by the UPG’s commitment to do what we can with what we have, rather than wait for someone else to act. It is a movement that embodies the notion that everyone can do something to make the world more sustainable.
- In spring 2023 UPG commits to train and certify a minimum of 500 additional young leaders from all over the world by spring 2023.
- And to offer 60 of them an immersive 1-week experience on an island in the USA: the Hurricane Island Center for Science and Leadership.
- UPG is looking for young determined people from all different paths of life and regions of the world. From well-experienced professionals, to freshly graduated students.
- Candidates must be 18-35 years of age by 1 October 2022
- Candidates must be self-motivated, capable of overcoming major challenges and able to think outside the box
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply
- Candidates from all genders and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- UPG Champions have an advantage in the process as they demonstrate the required motivation. UPG Champions that are part of a local “Community of Champions” or Champions who are from an organisation that is a UPG Champion also have an advantage in the selection process as this contributes to a supportive environment for their work.
Visit UPG for further information on United People Global (UPG) Sustainability Leadership Programme 2023
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates.
Leave a Comment