Deadline: 31 December 2022
Applications now open for United People Global (UPG) Sustainability Leadership Programme 2023.UPG Sustainability Leadership is a movement that mobilises individuals and organisations to support positive citizen leadership on sustainability. It is the world’s largest and most comprehensive sustainability leadership training for young adults.
It is a movement that encourages and enables citizens at all levels to take positive action. A movement inspired by the UPG’s commitment to do what we can with what we have, rather than wait for someone else to act. It is a movement that embodies the notion that everyone can do something to make the world more sustainable.
- In spring 2023 UPG commits to train and certify a minimum of 500 additional young leaders from all over the world by spring 2023.
- And to offer 60 of them an immersive 1-week experience on an island in the USA: the Hurricane Island Center for Science and Leadership.
- UPG is looking for young determined people from all different paths of life and regions of the world. From well-experienced professionals, to freshly graduated students.
- Candidates must be 18-35 years of age by 1 October 2022
- Candidates must be self-motivated, capable of overcoming major challenges and able to think outside the box
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply
- Candidates from all genders and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- UPG Champions have an advantage in the process as they demonstrate the required motivation. UPG Champions that are part of a local “Community of Champions” or Champions who are from an organisation that is a UPG Champion also have an advantage in the selection process as this contributes to a supportive environment for their work.
Visit UPG for further information on United People Global (UPG) Sustainability Leadership Programme 2023