Deadline: October 21 2022
Apply now for the AWS Sustainable Cities Accelerator Program 2022! The Sustainable Cities Accelerator is a virtual six-week, technical, business, and mentorship accelerator delivered by Freshwater Advisors and Public Spend Forum, along with other industry-leading partners. You will get to work with leading AWS technical experts to build and scale your cloud platform.
The AWS Sustainable Cities Accelerator Program 2022 delivers up to 75 hours of support, and participants will be able to access the AWS Partner Network (APN) to build connections and potentially gain pilots and partnerships. During the program, the companies will benefit from both the technical and commercial expertise at AWS, along with connections to participating corporations to help optimize and deploy sustainable solutions for cities that align with their mission and objectives.
They designed the AWS Sustainable Cities Accelerator for mature startups and emerging companies looking to drive commercial and technical milestones. By leveraging cutting-edge technologies and growth acceleration from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and our partners in support of scaling solutions to support sustainable cities, they aim to achieve these successes in a rapid manner. Sustainable Infrastructure / Built Environment is the second cohort of 2022 for the AWS Sustainable Cities Accelerator.
Similarly, they will also bring in public and private industry leaders to collaborate with you on topics ranging from developing strategic partnerships, legal and regulatory requirements, AWS cloud deployment resources, capitalization and investment strategies, securing and working with public sector customers, and more.
Startups selected to participate will receive:
- Collaboration opportunities with AWS Public Sector customers and members of the AWS Partner Network
- Specialized AWS training
- Up to $100,000 in AWS Activate Credits
- Mentoring from sustainability domain and technical subject matter experts
- Business development and investment guidance from Freshwater Advisors and Public Spend Forum
- Networking opportunities with other participating startups
- They are searching for companies to participate from around the world.
- If you are a startup working in the area of sustainable infrastructure / built environment, they want to hear from you.
- We welcome companies from growth stage to series C and beyond. Our program is unique compared to how other accelerators typically operate, as it has no exchange of cash for equity, and is focused on partnering innovative startups with public and private sector leaders around the world to help startups accelerate their growth and deploy pilot programs and partnerships with new customers.