Deadline: October 31 2022.
Applications for The World Around Young climate Prize 2022 are open.Budding designers, entrepreneurs born and uniquely affected by this crisis encouraged to come forward with their own design-led initiatives that help mitigate climate change.
The World Around Young climate Prize 2022 designed to invest in the generation born into the climate crisis, and provide visibility, support as well as mentorship for 25 of the world’s most talented and passionate climate designers under the age of 25. They are looking for young people who are working on their own self-started projects that address, draw attention to or mitigate climate change in their community.
Founded in New York by Diego Marroquin and Beatrice Galilee,The World Around’s global platform seeks to connect and create a diverse and international network of the most exciting and creative designers and thinkers with wider industry professionals through high-impact educational initiatives and events championing the most progressive ideas and compelling projects.
- Best applicants join a bespoke academy, receive mentorship by one of our extraordinary Design Champions:the world’s leading climate-change-focused designers, museum directors, curators, writers more so business leaders.
- Anyone aged 13-25 can submit their work.
- Young people from anywhere in the world encourage to share their projects.
- If English is not your first language you will be able to indicate this during the application process.
- There is no academic requirement and no need to have a formal design education.
How to get involved: Nominate or Apply
NOMINATE HERE: They invite you to scour your network to find them the best applicants all over the world! Please nominate any individuals or groups under the age of 25 that would benefit from the mentorship.