Africa Youth in Trade Innovation Challenge 2022: AFCFTA-UNDP/AU/UNECA
This initiative prioritizes Entrepreneurship, Export Development and Market Entry Strategy Development to expand and advance trade within the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA)
Deadline: 09 September 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is accepting applications for its Africa Youth in Trade Innovation Challenge, which is being sponsored in partnership with the African Union (AU) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA).
Young businessperson, are you prepared to do business in Africa? Learn how to grow your company into new African markets by participating in the Youth in Trade Innovation Challenge.
To increase and improve trade within the African Continental Free Trade Area, this effort gives priority to entrepreneurship, export development, and the development of market entry strategies (AfCFTA).
Masterclass in AfCFTA
- Expanding your business into Africa
- Identifying and capturing African market possibilities
- Using the AfCFTA’s Operational Tools
- Finance and expansion tactics
- Assistance in investigating African market opportunities
- Involvement in African marketplaces
- 2022 YouthConnect Summit
- CANEX 2022
- African Trade Expo in 2023
- For Additional Information
Visit the UNDP/AU/UNECA Africa Youth in Trade Innovation Challenge 2022 and CLICK HERE To Apply
Leave a Comment