The Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Program (RYSA) 2022 for Delta Youths is currently accepting applications. Applying is as follows:
The Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Program (RYSA) application period for the 2022 cycle will begin on Wednesday, August 31, and close on Tuesday, September 6, according to the Delta State Ministry of Youth Development.
To obtain application forms, Delta youth with skills in the following areas should go to their local government council secretariat:
- Confectionery and catering -Aluminum profiling
- Solar and electrical installation
- Fashion design, hair styling, makeup, screed making, painting, and wallpaper installation
- Installation of POP and 3D ceilings,
- Welding and fabrication
- Tiling and stamping
Documents Needed for the Delta Youths Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Program (RYSA) 2022
- Two (2) photos from a passport.
- Permanent Voters Card photocopy
- Local Government Origin Certificate photocopy.
- birth certificate photocopy
- Copy of educational credentials.
PLEASE NOTE: The program is only available to young people who live in their local government of origin and have received basic training in the aforementioned skill categories. The form can be obtained by interested youngsters between the ages of 18 and 35 at the secretariat of their local government council.
For More information about Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Program for Delta Youths call : 09165859969, 09137157568