The African Food Fellowship (AFF) Systems Leadership Programme is currently accepting applications. Applying is as follows:
September 18, 2022 is the application deadline.
A wide range of leaders, practitioners, and influencers from the food system make up the African Food Fellowship. These are individuals who are able to see the wider picture and who are motivated by a desire to make a difference, a need to take action, and an understanding of how to bring about change. You’ll identify as a leader who shares similar views and is eager to join a growing movement of change-makers.
Participate in a world-class leadership development program sponsored by Wageningen University & Research and Wasafiri Consulting with 40 leaders from the agribusiness, aquaculture, and horticulture sectors. Your leadership for changing food systems will be liberated with the aid of the Food Systems Leadership Programme. You will be motivated and challenged to develop as a leader and become a better change agent.
Are you a leader who is driven by a desire to make a difference and a need to take action? Are you engaged in a career in agriculture, aquaculture, or horticulture? Do you fit the following criteria?
- A Kenyan citizen and residence (non-nationals are also eligible).
- Less than 45 years of age.
- English reading and writing with ease.
- Able and willing to devote four hours each week.
Please be aware that there is a 94,800.00 Kenyan Shilling participation cost for this program, which must be paid in two payments. There are just a few scholarships available.
- Starting in November, you’ll be a part of a cohort of 40 executives participating in a top-notch program on food systems leadership.
- The 10-month curriculum will be offered online with assignments to visit other rFellows, organizations, and enterprises as well as casual meetups.
- Your weekly time commitment will be 4 hours on average.
- Upon completion, Wageningan University and Research will present you with a Certificate of Commitment to Food Systems Transformation. Additionally, you’ll move on to the African Food Fellowship.
- Become a part of an international network of leaders in the food systems.
- Learn the most recent information on changing the food system from knowledgeable teachers and mentors.
- Obtain top-notch equipment and skills to steer system change.
- Learn from top practitioners, influencers, and innovators.
- Create a strong online presence to motivate other changemakers.
How to Apply for African Food Fellowship Systems Leadership Programme 2022 for Emerging food systems leaders
- To apply, go to https://africanfoodfellowship.org/application/index.html and fill out the form.
- You’ll get a confirmation that your application has been received within a week. We anticipate a significant amount of applications, so please apply early.
- The deadline for applications is September 18, 2022. Group interviews lasting 90 minutes will be held with the shortlisted candidates.
- Interviews will take place from September 23 through October 5, 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as feasible to set up interview dates and times.
- The program’s participation fee is 94.800.00 Kenyan Shillings. Two installments may be used to pay the charge (60,000 Ksh due before 1 November 2022, 34,800 due before 1 April 2023). There are just a few scholarships available.
For more information about African Food Fellowship Systems Leadership Programme 2022