Deadline: October 18th, 2022
Applications for the Vital Voices (VV) Grow Fellowship 2023 are open!Submit yours now.
The Vital Voices (VV) Grow Fellowship is a leading global accelerator for women owners of purpose-driven, small and medium-sized businesses with both purpose and profit growth goals. The program elevates women entrepreneurs as drivers of economic growth and social change by supporting them to grow their business and social impact.
Vital Voices works with these leaders to address key obstacles to growth and enhance their leadership and management skills,through customized leadership and business training, technical assistance and access to networks.
The Vital Voices (VV) Grow Fellowship 2023 invests in women entrepreneurs to grow their purpose driven businesses and increase their leadership impact in order to address the world’s greatest challenges, create jobs, and spur inclusive economic growth.
The program will equip you with all the tools and skills to take your business to the next level. You will end up with:
- A Strategic Plan for growth in your business and impact.
- A new network of peers and informal advisors.
- An official certification as a Vital Voices GROW Fellow
- Join the Vital Voices network of global women leaders
Who can apply?
- Applicant is a woman (inclusive of the following identities: cisgender women, transgender women, and non-binary people that are comfortable in a space that centers the experiences of women).
- Applicant owns and leads a for-profit business that leads a purpose-driven business that offers innovative solutions to the world’s greatest challenges and/or advances the Sustainable Development Goals (https://sdgs.un.org/goals).
- Applicant holds a key leadership and management role with decision-making authority in the business.
- Applicant’s business is beyond the startup phase, meaning they have proven their business model and product/service, they have a committed customer base, and the business is carrying out marketing activities.
- Applicant’s business at least breaks even in terms of annual revenue.
- Applicant has at least 1 full-time employee (inclusive of self).
- Applicant is proficient in spoken and written English.
- Know their mission and the impact they want to have and motivated to make a positive impact.
- Have proven their business product/service through a baseline of sales and is now ready to move past the rollercoaster of starting up and hanging on by a thread, to build out a sustainable model and functioning team.
- Are enthusiastic about participating in this program and joining VV global network.
- Are excited about the opportunity to collaborate with and support other leaders in the program cohort.
- Do not plan to exit their business within the next 5 years.
- If applicant is involved in more than one business, the requirement criteria above must apply to the business that the applicant would like to focus on during the fellowship
- You can fill out an application for the program here: https://bit.ly/2023VVGROW
- Applications will be considered until October 18th, 2022
- If you encounter questions or problems with the application, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: 2023 VV GROW Fellowship Application.
- All applicants will be notified about final decisions by December 23, 2022. Early applications are strongly encouraged.