For the Facebook Community Accelerator 2022, applications are now being accepted.
To have a greater impact on your community, develop your leadership abilities and make use of Facebook’s resources.
Facebook has discovered that many community leaders are seeking assistance and direction in order to increase the impact of their communities through conversations with them over the past few years. They wish to approach assisting these communities in a comprehensive manner. In order to empower outstanding communities to have even bigger beneficial effects on the world, they are developing systematic ways to give training, support, and finance in addition to the tools and educational materials they require.
Grant funding is available to support projects that enhance the objectives of your community. Through their grant management partner GlobalGiving, they anticipate awarding up to $40,000 each community this year.
Education & Coaching: A personalized curriculum and one-on-one coaching will help you grow yourself and help your community. Prepare a development strategy to carry out a chosen venture.
Connection: Access direct support and knowledge-sharing with other top community leaders by networking with influential business people.
- Eligible countries: Argentine, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico, Brazil, United States, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia, Tanzania, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan, United Arab Emirate & India communities
- Leaders who are 18 years of age or older.
- Communities must have a minimum of 5,000 members and be more than a year old.
- The program broadcast-ed in English for all other markets, in Portuguese for Brazil, Spanish for Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico, and Argentina, German for Germany, Switzerland, as well as Austria, Arabic for Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan, and the United Arab Emirates, and German for Germany.
- Participants in the Community Accelerator for 2020 and 2021 and the FCLP Program are not eligible.
The selection committee will look for areas that can fully participate in the program and would benefit most from the special programming it offers. This comprises:
Vibrant Group: A Facebook Groups community that has been active for more than a year, with a strong member base that regularly initiates and joins in-depth discussions.
The community’s leadership team and its members all share a same goal and vision.
A team with the ability to develop initiatives that engage and help its members is said to have capacity.
Leadership: The community’s leaders have a track record of managing teams, projects, and volunteers.
Sustainability: Even if the revenue isn’t regular, the community is interested in establishing or already has a business plan to meet their expenses.
Applications submitted by September 10, 2022, all. Selected communities will be notified in the middle of September. In October 2022, the program will get underway.
Visit Facebook Community Accelerator for detailed information about Facebook Community Accelerator 2022