Deadline: September 8, 2022
Apply now for the JCS International Young Creatives Award 2022, a 1 Minute Video Competition for Peace. The 2022 Theme is “Stand Up for Peace!”
The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences presents the JCS International Young Creatives Award, designed to discover, recognize and foster young talent from around the world while creating a global conversation around Peace. The 1-minute video competition is free to enter
Founded in 1979, JCS International is a global media company headquartered in New York City. JCS pioneered the one-stop shop concept, offering full-service production capabilities, from conception to execution, all under one roof. For decades, JCS has brought together media outlets from around the world and helped them fulfill their mission. Now, JCS is creating a unique new media platform for young companies, entrepreneurs and creative talent, helping its partners realize their potential and scale.
- The three (3) Winners receive invitation to attend the 50th International Emmy® Awards events in New York, from Friday, November 18 to Monday, November 21, 2022 included (travel to and from New York, as well as accommodation for 5 nights in New York will be provided by the Academy)
- Winners will be presented with an Official Plaque at the International Emmy® World Television Festival in New York City on Saturday, November 19, 2022.
- The Applicant must be a non-U.S. citizen (dual citizens are eligible).
- The Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age upon completion of entry form.
- The Applicant must not have reached his/her 30th birthday as of December 31, 2022.
- The Applicant cannot be an Employee or a relative of a staff member of JCS International and/or of the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- The Applicant must deliver an original completed one (1) minute video (including credits if applicable) on the theme of the year: Stand Up for Peace
- The video must be submitted in English (produced, dubbed, or subtitled.)
- The Applicant must be the creator(s) of the video.
- All Applicants must complete the entry form to be eligible.
- Use of unauthorized copyrighted material is not acceptable. Participants are responsible for obtaining any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use and exploitation of the video, prior to submission.
- Entries must be original work of the participant.
- Material that has previously been sold or is currently under option may not be submitted.
- Individual Participants may enter multiple videos; however, only one of their videos can be selected for the final round.
- Past winners of the Award are not eligible.
- Past entrants may submit their video again as long as they still meet the eligibility criteria.
- Commercials and/or any content created to promote a brand or service are ineligible.
- The Academy reserves the right to not accept any program deemed unsuitable. The ruling of the Academy is final.
There is no entry fee to submit a video into the competition.
- Submit Entries through the online competition platform.
- Video must have the following technical specifications: Mp4 file, H.264 codec, 1280×720 frame size (16:9 Aspect Ratio), web optimized, 2 Mbps total bitrate.
Click here to Enter the Competition.
Visit JCS International Young Creatives Award 2022 for further information