Deadline: August 19, 2022
GHU invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Procurement Assistant.
Global Health Uganda (GHU) is a registered not for profit, limited liability company with the mission to promote child health by conducting and facilitating quality and relevant research in child health, neurodevelopment and interventions.
Title: Procurement and Logistics Assistant (Full Time)
Qualifications: Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management Reports to: Procurement and Logistics Manager
- Process invoices for payment, register them in the invoice register, photocopy them and submit them to the finance department for payments.
- Ensure that all received, processed and paid invoices are arranged depending on the study, file them and archive them for reference and audit purposes.
- Verify all incoming supplies from suppliers to ascertain if all delivered items are in good condition, with valid expiry dates, in the right quantities and in line with specifications
- Help with purchasing office supplies for different studies and offices.
- Prepare fuel accountability for all GHU cars by entering the details of trips made by the cars in an excel sheet and share with the Supervisor for review and billing.
- Update the GHU asset register and ensure all newly engraved GHU assets registered in the Asset Management System.
- Prepare requisitions more so ensure all supporting documents attached for payments.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by your supervisors.
Required qualifications and skills:
- A Diploma in Procurement & Supply Chain Management /Logistics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills for teamwork purposes
- Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Please submit a cover letter,detailed CV, all necessary academic documents and the contact details of three work related referees all in one PDF document addressed to the Human Resource Officer, Global Health Uganda, P.O BOX 33842, Kampala, Uganda .
- Send the application to: email@example.com not later than Friday August 19, 2022 at 5.00 pm.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For further information visit GHU webpage