Fully funded 2023/2024 Scholarships in Germany -DAAD
Deadline: Varies per Program
With desire to educate Professionals for Sustainable Development, DAAD is welcoming applications for its different Fully funded 2023/2024 Scholarships in Germany.
With its development oriented postgraduate study programmes, DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialised countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all.
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
Eligible countries: Open link
Click the link below for Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germanylisted on “List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2023/24“.
Visit DAAD webpage for further information about Fully funded 2023/2024 Scholarships in Germany.
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment