Applications now open for the Pitch Live @ Africa Money & DeFi Summit West Africa 2022
Looking for funding, or the right partner to help your venture scale? Want to showcase your solution to the top investors, corporates, innovators and advisors in Africa and beyond? Applications are open to African tech start-ups hoping to pitch live on stage at the Africa Money & DeFi Summit in Accra.
Africa Money & DeFi Summit continues to connect start-ups from across Africa with corporates, investors and global opportunities and have a limited number of slots for the best ventures to Pitch Live on stage in Accra, Ghana! We are looking for Startup, Early Stage and Growth Stage; Fintech, DeFi, Web3, Embedded Finance and similar ventures for Pitch Live @ Africa Money & DeFi Summit West Africa.
- The leading African fintech and crypto ecosystem event will provide unrivaled insight, networking, and business opportunities for anyone in, interested in, and connected to, the African fintech and crypto ecosystem.
- With 400+ laser-focused delegates, the two-day Summit will explore the hot topics and latest trends while connecting industry leaders, start-ups, and investors looking to find out more from across West Africa.
- Must be African (have at least one African co-founder or headquartered in Africa)
- Have at least a MVP ideally with existing traction
- Have a current “ask”
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- All applicants must be able to attend the Africa Money & DeFi Summit in Accra on September 27th & 28th
- Travel and accommodation are not covered by Africa Money & DeFi Summit
- We will be contacting successful applicants on a rolling basis.
Deadline: 1st September 2022.