RES4Africa Foundation is proud to announce the launch of the 9th edition of the Advanced Training Course (ATC) 2022, which will be held in Milan from the 21st of November to the 2nd of December 2022.This year the course will engage up to 50 African professionals. RES4Africa Foundation promotes a balanced gender mix in the selection of participants, therefore women are highly encouraged to apply.
The RES4Africa Advanced Training Course (ATC) 2022 edition is held in partnership with Enel Foundation, the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the European Investment Bank, in collaboration with Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Management and SDA Bocconi. The training sessions will be dedicated to renewable energy with focus on technical, economic and regulatory core competences and advanced tools to assess and deploy the energy solutions in different contexts.
The ATC is addressed to institutional and high-level managers and professionals operating in the RE sector in Africa (serving in public institutions, energy companies,manufacturers of green components, financing institutions, energy centers, universities and research agencies). In addition, a new category of participants is added to cover Ph.D. or Master level students or Researchers from Italian Universities. The synergy among professionals from different countries and with a different professional and educational background will greatly contribute to the development of a fruitful and positive training outcome.
- Be a citizen of an African country;
- Have an adequate seniority (minimum of 5 years in the energy field);
- Be eligible to travel to Italy;
- Be fully proficient in English.
- All applicants applying for the full scholarship required to register and complete the application form and submit all required documents by the 28th of August 2022.
- Applicants from RES4Africa Members and Stakeholders and Ph.D. and MD students must submit their applications by the 1st of October 2022.
For more information about the application process and deadlines please consult the training session’s call for application document.