Deadline: 25 July 2022
Are you a Nigerian woman with a business concept or have you already launched your firm? Apply now and participate in the GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass program 2022 for women (Nigeria)
The GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass program 2022 for women (Nigeria) is an empowerment program by Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN) in collaboration with Development Bank of Nigeria PLC (DBN).This program is designed to equip 200 young women entrepreneurs who would be selected from across Nigeria with entrepreneurial knowledge and skills to build and scale their businesses, become employers of labour and become economically empowered.
The GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclassprogram 2022 for Women (Nigeria) is a training and mentorship program for aspiring and new entrepreneurs, to equip them with the skills and mindset they need to build and grow their businesses in today’s very competitive and global business world. Our faculty is drawn from the top of the class around the world. They bring to the class experience and mastery.
- Women entrepreneurs from across Nigeria
- Applicant must be running a business or having a business idea.
- Between 22 to 45 years of age, have a demonstrable interest in business.
- Have access to the internet, internet-enabled device, and electricity.
The program includes training and mentorship in areas critical to the success of MSMEs including ideation, legal, branding, marketing, communication, accounting, modeling, staffing, structure, processes, business confidence etc.
Program Duration: Six weeks
- Training by a faculty of experts.
- Access to mentors.
- Access to a Unique Community of like minds.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Information on how to position your business for financing facility.