Deadline: 13 August 2022
The 3rd call for applications of Intra-Africa Mobility Scholarships 2022/2023 is here! Apply now
The Pan-African Programme (Development Cooperation Instrument) established the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme, which is based on the Intra-ACP Academic Mobility Scheme’s experience.
The Intra-Africa Mobility Scholarships program’s goal is to increase student and faculty skill and competence through increased mobility within and between African nations. Through a robust graduate research and study program (GRSP) on food, energy, and water security (F.E.W.S.) with a variety of academic programs available at the partner institutions, the specific goal is to implement masters, doctoral level, and staff mobilities.
The scholarship package covers the following:
Travel and visa expenses
• One (1) return flight ticket according to travel bands
• Visa costs related to the mobility
• Master’s: euro 600 and Doctorates: euro 900
• One-month equivalent settling-in allowance
• One extra month of allowance for female candidates
Insurance cost (medical, travel, accident)
• Euro 75 maximum per month
- Longer mobilities (Master’s or Doctoral) registered at a host University for purposes of obtaining a Degree
- Shorter mobilities (Master’s or Doctoral), registered at home University who would enroll at host University to gather credits towards the registered degree.
- Nationals and/residents of African countries who are staff, alumni and/or students registered in one of the Partner Universities at the time of application.
- Applicant obtaining a qualification from one of the Universities involved in the partnership.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Where to Study:
Namibia University of Science and Technology, Namibia:(3 degree-seeking) (5 credit seeking)
• Master of Agribusiness Management
• Master of Natural Resource Management
• Master of Spatial Science
• Master of Environmental Engineering
University of Buea, Cameroon: (2 credit seeking)
• Doctorate in Agronomy (crop protection)
• Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology,
Ghana: (4 credit seeking)
• PhD Food and Post-Harvest Engineering
• PhD Sustainable Energy Technologies
• Master in Renewable Energy Technologies
• Master’s degree in Soil and Water Engineering
Hawassa University, Ethiopia: (3 degree-seeking) (4 credit seeking)
• Master’s degree in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
• PhD Animal Nutrition
University of the Free State, South Africa :(1 Master degree-seeking) (1 PhD credit seeking)
• PhD in Disaster Management
• Master of Soil, Crop and Climate Sciences (Agronomy)
Interested candidates should ensure to attach the following documents:
• Academic Certificate
• Description of research topic
• Official Language Test (English test)
• Official Transcript of Diploma
• Proof of registration/Alumni
• Current Resume or CV
• Host University Application form (Proof of application to the host University)