From Linear to Circular: Africa 2022 is now accepting applications. This is an exclusive face-to-face workshop taking place in Kigali, Rwanda, from the 11th to the 15th of October 2022. From Linear to Circular: Africa 2022 created with the support of the African Leadership University and funded by the MAVA Foundation.
Similarly,The curriculum is designed for postgraduate students and professionals who are just getting started in the circular economy but already have a good understanding of the concept.
In short,It’s a great chance for those on the African continent who wish to become circular economy practitioners and catalysts.in addition,Participants will gather for four days to learn about the circular economy’s concepts, principles,equally practical applications of the circular economy through:
- An in-depth exploration of the concept of the circular economy
- Expert-run sessions on the practical application of the circular economy
- Site visits
- Networking with circular economy experts and practitioners
The program is free, and participants will be chosen based on their application. in the same vein,We aim to provide participants with the skills and information they need to contribute to Africa’s transition to a circular economy.
The From Linear to Circular: Africa programme is open to:
- Applicant have to show a strong understanding of the circular economy.
- Applicants who prove the circular economy plays a substantial part in their employment or Studies.
- Applicant who aim to be instrumental to the transition to a circular economy on the African Continent.
- Applicant must be actively involved with the alumni community after the programme finishes.
- Applicants in their final undergraduate year or are postgraduates.
- Those who are professionals at the start of their circular economy career.
- One who live and work on the African Continent.
- Applicants able to participate in the programme from 11th-15th October 2022 in Kigali, Rwanda.
Furthermore applications will be evaluated by the following competencies:
- Thinking and content.
- Application of knowledge to your work.
- Contextualisation and completeness.
- Presentation style and technical proficiency.
- Ability to be truly pioneering in accelerating the transition to a circular economy.
Application period: 6th June – 4th July.
Selection period: 4th July – 5th August (For that reason,we will contact you by 8th August if your application is successful)
From Linear to Circular: Africa 2022 programme: 11th – 15th October 2022
Deadline for application: 6th July 2022.
For further information click here: