Applications are open until 8 July 2022!
Excited to gain research experience in South Africa and German!Come join the NRF-DAAD In-Country Scholarship 2022.to study in South Africa as you enjoy further opportunities available to scholarship holders.
Firstly, NRF-DAAD In-Country Scholarship 2022. offers Master and PhD degrees to citizens or permanent residents of South Africa. During which regular online info sessions on study and research in Germany are also granted. These online information workshops are: live,interactive, allowing you to connect remotely, share information,in addition raising immediately questions .
Applicants interested in gaining research experience in both South Africa and Germany can apply for NRF-DAAD In-Country Scholarship 2022.
NRF-DAAD In-Country Scholarship 2022.(fully funded)Interested applicants must:
- Have South African citizenship or permanent residency in South Africa.
- In the year of application, you must be 32 years old or younger.
- Apply for a short term research stay to Germany.
- During their financing time, apply to one of five interdisciplinary summer schools in Germany:
- University of Frankfurt – Environmental and Remote Sensing Data Analysis via Geospatial Technologies in Research and Teaching (29th August – 7th October 2022)
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (HAW Hamburg) – Education and Research orientated Training in Health Sciences (1st August – 23rd September 2022 – part-time)
- Heidelberg University – Enhancing Academic Qualifications in Teaching and Research in Global Health (15.07.-14.09.2022 – part time)
- University of Applied Sciences Cologne (TH Köln) – Climate Change Adaptation: Risk Assessment and Design of Interventions (CC-Adapt) (15th August – 15th September 2022)
- University of Leipzig – Innovators, Doers and Entrepreneurs [at] summer school (IDEAS) (Part 1: 27th – 1st July 2022; Part 2: 25th – 29th July 2022; Part 3: 17th – 28th October 2022; Virtual Conference: 9th – 11th November 2022)
Advantage of In-Country Scholarship 2022 .
- Beginning of a long-standing relationship with DAAD.
- DAAD team maintains interaction with you, as well as help get you in touch with other members through a series of programmes and activities.
- Attain support in setting up regional DAAD alumni clubs, furthermore other forms of networking opportunities.
- Scholarship holders are eligible for exciting full-time Master or PhD degree funding and networking in South Africa:
meanwhile ensure to register! NRF-DAAD In-Country Scholarship 2022.(fully funded)
In conclusion,visit the Official site. https://www.daad.org.za/en/study-research-in-south-africa/daad-nrf/ for more details.