ICPAU SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2022.
Are you a top-performing university graduates dreaming to pursue a career as a professional accountant? Well! The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU) has you.Enroll in the 2022 CertifiedPublic Accountants (CPA) program.
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU) is a National Professional Accountancy Body evidently founding member of the Pan African Federation of Accountants,the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) and the Association for Educational Assessment in Africa (AEAA) (PAFA). The ICPAU Scholarship Program allows the Institute to fulfill its social responsibility rewarding the society.
ICPAU offers three qualifications: Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (CPA), Certified Tax Advisor (CTA), & Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD), overall leading to certification as certified public accountant (CPA(U)), a certified tax advisor (CTA), or an accounting technician.All following IFAC/IAESB norms.
As professional accountants, ICPAU surely strives at ethical behavior and public service; additionally it ensures graduates get strong,worldwide standards &foundation abilities in essential accounting .
In addition,10 willing graduates both from public and private chartered universities, accredited by the National Council for Higher Education will be funded.Registration, study materials, and examination expenses inclusive. plus fees of preferred training alternatives.
- Applicants from both public & private chartered universities.
- Bachelor’s degree graduates between August 2020 and September 2021 expressing academic excellence.
- Applicant must have completed his/her studies with a CGPA that qualifies them for a first- or second-class upper-division degree.
- Beneficiaries must complete the CPA course with in 2.5 years, time of enrollment inclusive.
- The Institute make the scholarship program awareness through colleges, strategic initiatives, advertisements, and announcements.
- Eligible graduates must apply using the platforms offered by the Institute.
- The Institute’s Selection Committee will analyze the applications and choose ten (ten) successful beneficiaries.
- The recipients will participate in a mentorship session where information about the profession will be presented.
- Applicants will sign a Statement of Understanding with the Institute, displaying the terms and circumstances of the scholarship.
-The scholarship provides financial assistance to recipients, it furthermore allows them to pursue an education in their field of interest.
-Likewise become dedicated to serving and socially aware of the environment to work in.
Deadline 31st July 2022.
Visit the website to get Started.
In short Scholarship Application forms here. https://www.icpau.co.ug/scholarship-application-form-2022.
Leave a Comment