Deadline: 28 June 2022 5pm GMT | 6pm WAT | 7pm SAST
Climate Justice Campaign 2022 WE!ARE applications are open.
The WE!ARE Climate Justice Campaign 2022 is here to prevent Africa from rising to the foreground of the global climate dilemma, as the continent that is not only the most affected by climate change. Contribute to the creation of a story for ‘the Africa we want to see by joining.
Africa No Filter, in collaboration with Creative Development, bring the WE!ARE Climate Justice Campaign 2022 to encourages Creative Hubs to take the lead in developing and delivering a creative installation or pop-up showcase, seminars, and mentorship programs that address climate change in new and innovative ways through the
- In-person training
- $10,000 grant to help your team construct a pop-up showcase that encourages public involvement and participation ahead of COP 27.
Creative Hubs must:
( In the WE!ARE Climate Justice Campaign 2022 define a ‘hub’ as a physical or digital space that hosts and houses creatives, providing capacity building and training opportunities, as well as networking).
- Creative hubs must be in Africa
- Hubs must be registered organizations or charities with a clear organizational structure.
- Plan and deliver three workshops on art and creativity as a means for social change to the creative community. There must be at least 30 people in attendance for these courses to be successful.
- Payments to the chosen creative coordinator and five participating artists should be made as soon as possible.
- Create a physical Hub where workshops can be held.
- Have a solid and efficient staff of at least three persons dedicated to this project.
- Hubs interested in participating are asked to submit a proposal in PDF format.
- Because applications are assessed on a rolling basis, it’s best to finish and submit yours before the deadline.
- Submit your application as a pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘WE!ARE Campaign 2022’.
For more information on WE!ARE Climate Justice Campaign 2022 visit website.