The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship for the Academic Year 2022/2023 is now accepting applications
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (MCFSP at KNUST)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IN 2022: ON OR BEFORE TUESDAY, JUNE 30TH, 2022.
PS: Although the staggered interviews will begin in May 2022, any applications received beyond June 30, 2022 will not be considered.
International applicants should make a note of their original certificates of results or their comparable outcomes and attach copies of them.
Our mission is to develop the next generation of ethical and transformative leaders who will have a positive impact on positive forward-looking reforms in their home countries and on the African continent as a whole.
MCFSP at KNUST provides comprehensive scholarships to QUALIFIED academically outstanding but economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa to have access to a high-quality university education.
Her scholars will have the opportunity to participate in the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, which will provide them with holistic training that will enable them to become effective change leaders. The Program offers a variety of programs such as mentorship, ethical leadership seminars, skills training, and other activities that will help the scholar achieve academic success, community participation, and employment prospects, preparing him or her to be a global citizen.
Eligibility for the Academic Year 2022/2023:
- All prospective candidates must have a genuine and legitimate WASSCE, GBCE, ABCE, GCE O’Level & A’Level or comparable results from an accredited/recognized institution in their possession at the time of application. The findings of the applicant must be no more than five years old.
- Applicants must also meet the KNUST Admission Requirements. The scholarship is subject on the candidate being accepted into a program at KNUST.
- To apply for admission to KNUST, Ghanaian applicants must purchase an E voucher and fill out an application for admission as soon as the online portal becomes available – (HERE!) foreign applicants should go to the same address and pick the International Students Only option.
- No candidates with pending results will be considered for the scholarship.
- The applicant must show that he or she has critical financial needs.
- The applicant must have a track record of leadership and involvement in the community (s).
- Priority will be given to the following:
• Displaced People (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
• People with Disabilities
- The applicant must be willing to return to his or her community and give back.
- The applicant must not be enrolled in any tertiary institution at the time of application.
- Interested individuals can apply for the scholarship by downloading the application form (HERE!)
- The scholarship application form is free and includes a watermark that reads “2022.”
- Interested candidates should apply for the scholarship as soon as possible. Do not wait till KNUST admissions are open.
- Completed application forms must be sent to the address below via courier mail (e.g., EMS, DHL, Fedex, UPS).
The Program Director
KNUST’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
Impact Building, Africa Hall Road
PMB KNUST, PMB KNUST, PMB KNUST, PM
• The scholarship application is a staggered continuous procedure that runs from mid-March to the end of September 2022.
• Three interviews will be held in succession by three separate panels, with unsuccessful candidates being notified at each stage.
• There would be unannounced on-site visits for Ghanaian candidates.
• Successful applicants will receive a letter only when their results have been validated, they will be questioned three times, and Ghanaian applicants will be visited.
• At no point during the transaction are any charges, fees, facilitation, agents, or intermediaries required.
• Inaccurate information or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of any applicant, as well as any attempt to sway the process, will result in disqualification and a dismissal recommendation.
• The Terminal Selection Committee’s decisions are final.
• Applicants’ phone numbers, Skype IDs, and email addresses must be active at all times in order to receive essential information about their application.
•Please contact the Secretariat at +233-206-030-790 / +233-3220-62975 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and guidance on how to apply.
• Applicants must not contact the Secretariat regarding the progress of their application under any circumstances. When necessary, the Secretariat would notify and contact applicants.
The following are some of the specifics of the scholarship package:
• Consistent financial assistance (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance and a full-year monthly stipend).
• Supportive Counseling Services
• Services for Professional Development (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others)
• Regular group meetings with other scholars to discuss personal and professional development opportunities, as well as activities designed to strengthen societal interactions and scholars’ capacity.
• Academic mentoring, virtual learning, and tutoring continue to be available.
• Uniquely sourced internships with industry for professional growth; • Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community service, and mentoring (Go-back Give-Back);
• The prestige of joining the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Alumni family, as well as networking with the Global Scholars Community.
for more information click here to read more The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship for the Academic Year 2022/2023 is now accepting applications
Leave a Comment