BLACK GIRL VENTURES NEXTGEN PROGRAM 2022 ($5,000 STIPEND & MORE)
Applications for the Black Girl Ventures NextGen Program 2022 are now available. The Black Girl Ventures NextGen Program was started for the next generation of Black and Brown entrepreneurs in mind attending Historically Black College or University nationally. This will establish access to capital, capacity, and community for student visionaries ranging from 18-24 years old – BLACK GIRL VENTURES NEXTGEN PROGRAM 2022 ($5,000 STIPEND & MORE)
Final date: February 4, 2022
During the eight (8) week accelerator training, student visionaries will:
- Be matched with a group of peers across of the country.
- Develop money management and business development skills.
- Access culturally-centered entrepreneurial education through BGV’s eight (8) week JetPack Accelerator program.
- Gain the opportunity to pitch for access to capital to grow their businesses.
- Gain the opportunity to get mentorship and feedback on your business.
- You will receive a $5k stipend plus in-kind resources to grow your business idea.
- You will have the opportunity to showcase your business to funders.
- You will have access to BGV’s expanding network of partners and capital providers.
- You will have the opportunity to qualify to take part in a BGV Pitch competition and obtain access to more capital to grow your business.
- Entrepreneurship skills development training through the BGV Jetpack for Early Entrepreneurs curriculum.
- Lifetime membership to the BGV Connect platform: BGV Connect is Black Girl Ventures’ online incubator for Black/Brown founders.
- Black Girl Ventures co-branded swag from BGV and their sponsors
- You will gain access to a network of students’ visionaries, mentors and expert feedback to solidify and grow your business.
- Have a business or viable business idea.
- Must be 18-24 years old
- Have the ability to commit to about 3 hours each week for 8weeks.
- Have interest in growing your network and being a part of a community of student entrepreneurs across the country.
- Must identify as a black/brown
- Must be enrolled at a HBCU.
After accomplishing the application form, you will get an invitation to submit a short video introduction of you and your business/business idea.
To APPLY for BLACK GIRL VENTURES NEXTGEN PROGRAM 2022 ($5,000 STIPEND & MORE) click here
Leave a Comment