The Kenyan Drone Business Competition fights to nurture creativity plus hone entrepreneurial skills within Kenya-based early-stage tech entrepreneurs who have an interest in Drones – The Kenyan Drone Business Competition for Young Kenyan Entrepreneurs 2022
Deadline: 13th January 2022
Interested Parties can apply to be among the selected 25 entrepreneurs who will participate in a five (5) Day Virtual boot camp where they will be presented with an opportunity to create and also pitch their individual drone business ideas as they learn about the drone industry from very experienced professionals from The Global Air Drone Academy (GADA). The Global Air Drone Academy is known as a federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Licensed drone service company with its headquarters in Baltimore, USA. This Training will also be furthered by the Kenya Flying Labs, a known licensed drone company based in Nairobi (KCAA/OPS/2117/ROC/06).
- 3 winners will be selected as victors for the KDBC 2022 PRIZE.
- After the virtual bootcamp, Judges will choose 10 finalists that will be invited to Nairobi to take part in a 2 days practical training.
- On the first day, Finalists will get hands on training on the drone technology and also on the second day they will pitch their drone business ideas to a panel of judges.
- The applicant must be 18 years – 35 years old
- And must be a Kenyan Citizen and a current resident of Kenya.
- If selected or chosen among the 25 Entrepreneurs, Must be available to attend the 5 DAY virtual Training (2 Hrs every day)
- If chosen among the Top 10 Finalist, must be available to participate in the two days in person training in Nairobi. (Reasonable Transportation Costs, meals and Lodging will be covered)
- If you emerge victor, you must be willing to participate in Kenya Flying Labs Drone business accelerator program