Available for feminist groups working for bodily autonomy and sensitization of sexual rights. (She Decides Spark Grants 2021) (Up to 20000 USD). Are you doing work that organizes your society to stand up, speak out and take action as a group? Apply for the She Decides Spark Grants 2021 to get funding that can help spark your actions.
Deadline: 26th September 2021.
She Decides Spark Grants are small grants which are purposely for empowering movements led by young feminist groups and coalitions. Anyone planning to organize can apply for these grants and for any activity that aims at “sparking” the organization of bodily autonomy. Applicants must belong to a feminist group or coalition.
The Spark Grants from 5,000 USD to 20000 USD per project.
- All feminist groups organizing bodily autonomy and sexual rights movements are welcome to apply for the Spark grants:
- Groups headed by women, transgender people and gender non-conforming people aged between 18 and 30.
- Organizing projects and campaigns in areas where people whose sexual rights are abused are the decision-makers and leaders.
- Groups working as feminists.
- Based in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Caribbean Eastern Europe and the Arab region.
- Groups working on current political issues surrounding sexual rights.
The application forms are provided in English and if you require translation of the application form so as to apply, place a request about your requirements to email@example.com and they’ll be able to support you. Applications must be filled online on the Google forms by 11:59 pm GMT Sunday 26th September.
For more information about She Decides Spark Grants 2021 (Up to 20000 USD) visit SheDecides.