The Digital Defenders Incident Emergency Fund (IEF) 2024 provides up to €10,000. And can be used to cover costs which will directly reduce the risk or impact of a digital attack. The funding covers activities for a maximum of four months, and we aim to respond to requests within two weeks.
What does the IEF cover?
- Replacement of hardware or software which has been taken, lost or stolen.
- Purchase of more secure hard- and/or software and costs related to installation of the new systems.
- Technical or non-technical activities to respond to urgent issues such as internet blockages.
- Measures to improve physical security (related to information management and digital security).
- Measures to address the psychological and psychosocial impacts of digital threats and risks.
1. Take the eligibility test
3. Submit your proposal
4. Response and screening
5. Review and due diligence
We are able to process applications submitted in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese. If you would like to submit your application in another language, please contact us with your language request, and we can explore a secure solution.