World Intellectual Property Organization WIPO Global Awards 2024 celebrates exceptional enterprises and individuals making smart use of intellectual property for commercialization while also bringing a positive contribution to society through their innovation and creativity.
Deadline: March 31, 2023
The annual Awards contest is organized for applicants originating from WIPO’s 193 Member States and diverse economic sectors. Initially inclusive of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), the contest introduced a new category for startups in 2024. There are plans to incorporate additional categories in upcoming editions of the program.
How to Apply: WIPO Global Awards 2024
- The contest is open to SMEs and startups located in one of WIPO’s 193 Member States.
- Read the Rules of the Competition for full details.
- Finalists and winners receive international promotion, recognition, and visibility through various platforms.
- Winners are invited to attend the awards ceremony and other networking events in Geneva, Switzerland. Travel expenses covered.
- Winners are provided a personalized mentorship program.