The Kerala government introduced the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2023–2024. The Joseph Mundassery scholarship was established by Kerala’s Department of Minority Welfare. The Kerala state offers the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship to children from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. The Joseph Mundassery scholarship is open to students who identify as members of the following communities: Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Muslim, and Parsi. The Joseph Mundassery scholarship is open to students pursuing the SSLC, Plus Two, or Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) levels. Students who meet the eligibility requirements may visit the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship official website to complete the application.
For timely and daily Updates Join our social Media groups Whatsapp 1 , Whatsapp 2 , Whatsapp 3, Whatsapp 4 Whatsapp 5 , Whatsapp 6 , Whatsapp 7 , Whatsapp 8 , Whatsapp 9, Whatsapp 10, Whatsapp 11, TELEGRAM 1 , TELEGRAM 2 CHANNELS
About Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
The Joseph Mundassery Scholarship was introduced by the Keralan government’s Department of Minority Welfare. The Joseph Mundassery scholarship is available to students from the Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Muslim, and Farsi groups who are members of the minority populations in Kerala state. It is requested that all students who meet the eligibility requirements complete the application by December 18, 2023, the deadline. The Kerala government will provide financial support for the chosen youngsters to pursue further education through the scholarship. The student can visit Joseph Mundassery’s official website to complete the application.
Objective of Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2024
The primary goal of the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship program is to give financially disadvantaged students financial support. For all students who wish to pursue higher education but are having financial difficulties, this program is a fantastic chance. The Kerala government offers financial aid to all students pursuing the SSLC, Plus 2, and VHSE Level. The Joseph Mundassery scholarship will contribute to lowering the minority dropout rate while also raising the state of Kerala’s educational attainment rate. Students who wish to participate in this program can do so by completing the application on the official website.
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Kerala
- The applicant must have a bank account in his or her name
- The candidate must belong to a minority community
- The applicant must be from a below-poverty line families
- That candidate must be studying in any government School
- The annual income of the candidate’s family must be below INR 8 lakh per year
Benefits of Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
- The Kerala government will provide financial aid to all students who are chosen for the Joseph Mundassery award.
- The Joseph Mundassery scholarship recipient will get a direct bank account transfer of the award money.
- Students will be encouraged to concentrate on their academics via the Joseph Mundassery scholarship.
- This program will raise the state of Kerala’s educational attainment rate while assisting students in creating better futures for themselves.
you can also check: SSP POST MANTRIC SCHOLARSHIP
- The last day to apply for the Joseph Mundassery scholarship is 18 December 2023
- There are no application fees to apply for the Joseph Mundassery scholarship
- The students will be selected based on eligibility criteria
- To get selected for the Joseph Mundassery scholarship the student must be from the state of Kerala
- Only the minorities in Kerala state can apply for the Joseph Mundassery scholarship
- The student must fill out the application form before the last date to get selected
- The students must fill out the application form correctly
For more information on how to Apply for Joseph Mundassery Scholarship, Visit Joseph Mundassery website