|Title:||The French Embassy In Nigeria Offers Fully Funded Master’s Degree Scholarships In Environment And Risk Management In France 2024|
|Organisation:||The French Embassy In Nigeria|
|Fund/Grant:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
|Deadline;||15th December 2023|
For the academic year 2024–2025, the French Embassy in Nigeria is extending its scholarship programme to help pay for a master’s degree at a French university. The laureates who wish to pursue studies in Environment and Risk Management will get five awards.
The French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, in partnership with the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, is providing funding for this programme, which is being carried out by Campus France Nigeria and the French Embassy.
areas of research
- Environment Hazard Assessment
- Possess Nigerian citizenship and live in Nigeria
- Age no more than 35
- Possess an environmental bachelor’s degree or higher national diploma; have served their national service
- Have a complete commitment to enrolling in a French course of study for the September–October 2024–2025 academic year.
- It is not necessary to speak French to apply.
- If the scholar is accepted into M1, the scholarship will last for two academic years
- If accepted into M2, it will last for one academic year.
- A monthly stipend.
- Help finding cheap dorms
- Health insurance during the course of the programme
- Visa costs
- Tuition at a public university are all covered.
- A duplicate of the data page from your international passport (valid for at least two years)
- Comprehensive Resume
- Statement about oneself
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Transcript of undergraduate studies
- A letter of recommendation from your university is highly appreciated, however it is not required.
For more information, visit the French Embassy’s official website in Nigeria for information on environment scholarships.