Date of Closing: 9/29/2023, 11:59 p.m. UTC | Human Resources Job Vacancy In Poland | The World Bank
job number: req24314
Business: World Bank
Sector: Office and Administrative Support
Term One year and 0 months
Type of Recruitment: Local Recruitment
Location: Poland, Warsaw
Language(s) needed: English, Polish
Do you desire to develop a profession that is actually valuable? You have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to assist our clients in overcoming their most pressing development challenges by working for the World Bank Group. The World Bank Group is a unique global partnership of five organizations committed to eradicating extreme poverty, fostering shared prosperity, and advancing sustainable development. It is one of the greatest sources of finance and information for developing nations. We collaborate with public and private sector partners, invest in ground-breaking projects, and use data, research, and technology to discover answers to the most pressing global challenges. We have 189 member countries and more than 120 offices globally. Visit the World Bank website.
responsibilities and roles:
- Manages the receptionist’s responsibilities, including the distribution of mail, pouches, correspondence, and press; answering and screening phone calls; forwarding messages; and serving as the initial point of contact for World Bank clients at the front desk.
- Helps the Budget, Performance Review, and Strategic Planning Team with a variety of ad hoc tasks such bills and VAT recovery.
- Supports organizations within the World Bank Group:
- coordinating the meeting schedules while on missions;
- Assistance with the creation and distribution of several standard documents;
- Making plans for a trip;
- Controlling the document flow;
- assisting the Teams in regular demand circumstances;
- Report formatting and editing;
- Planning several high-level conferences and workshops, followed by the purchase of goods and services from regional lodging establishments, travel agencies, and event planners;
- Offers numerous teams back-up help.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A High school diploma is the bare minimum; a college degree is preferred. Applications are welcome from current students;
- 2 years of work experience, or the comparable mix of education and experience, is the minimum need for experience.
- diligence in managing documents;
- Outstanding written and vocal command of both Polish and English;
- Excellent office support demonstrated, including knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the Internet;
- Good organizational abilities;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Core Competencies of the World Bank Group
With a motivated and dedicated team, we take pride in being an equal opportunity and inclusive company that does not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or handicap.
Discover more about the World Bank and IFC, our values, and motivational tales.
The chosen candidate will be given a one-year appointment, renewed at the World Bank Group’s discretion, with a lifetime ET appointment maximum of three years. When calculating the lifetime limit, an ET appointment that doesn’t last the whole year counts as a full year. Future ET appointments are not available to former or current ET employees who have completed all or a portion of their third-year ET appointment.
CLICK HERE To Apply For Human Resources Job Vacancy In Poland