Deadline: Not specified | Young Nigerians’ Ingryd Scholarship Programme (ISP) 2023
For the Young Nigerians’ Ingryd Scholarship Programme (ISP) 2023, applications are now being accepted. A project called the Ingryd Scholarship Programme (ISP) aims to give mid-level tech talent access to in-demand tech skills including Java, Linux, Cybersecurity, and Data Science, as well as to provide job placements for them after training. Each year, Ingryd plans to train 4,000 people.
JOIN YOA Your Opportunities Africa Whatsapp Groups and Telegram Group : For timely and daily Updates Join our social Media groups Whatsapp 1 , Whatsapp 2 , Whatsapp 3, Whatsapp 4 Whatsapp 5 , Whatsapp 6 , Whatsapp 7 , Whatsapp 8 , Whatsapp 9, Whatsapp 10, Whatsapp 11, TELEGRAM
Ingryd and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund are working together to realise this shared objective. The collaboration between the Ingryd Scholarship Programme and LSETF is a prime example of two organisations genuinely committed to determining the direction of digital talent in Africa. They want to build an ecosystem where creativity thrives, tech professions flourish, and Africa’s tech potential is fully realised through utilising each other’s capabilities. This dedication demonstrates the program’s commitment to developing IT talent and advancing the African continent.
The programme will welcome its first cohort of 1,000 participants in October, followed by three more cohorts over the course of the following 12 months. Each participant enjoys a thorough and useful learning experience thanks to the tiered approach.
Courses available through the scholarship programme include:
- Data Science
- The program’s six-month curriculum includes a three-month paid internship that gives participants the chance to put their newly learned abilities to use in the real world.
- The applicant must be aged between 22 and 40.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) degree is required.
- must have at least two years of prior experience in the training field of their choice.
- should hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Must be able to finish three to six months of training on-the-job.
- Internet access is required throughout training.
- For a hybrid programme, you must be able to attend lessons twice a week and be available every day for virtual classes.
- Must have a trustworthy way to get to physical education lessons.
- Join now
- take the test, and earn a score of at least 65%.
- Receive a coupon for a 100% scholarship.
Visit the Ingryd Scholarship Programme for further details.