Deadline: July 5, 2023 | 2023 “Ciudad de Soria” 25th International Short Film Festival Poster Contest (€1,000 prize) (5th International Short Film Festival Poster Contest)
The 25th International Short Film Festival “Ciudad de Soria” Poster Contest 2023 is now accepting applications. The 25th International Short Film Festival “Ciudad de Soria” Poster Contest seeks to promote cinematographic culture, inspire artistic and design talent globally, and enhance the festival’s reputation on a national and global scale.
|Title:||2023 “Ciudad de Soria” 25th International Short
Film Festival Poster Contest (€1,000 prize)
|Deadline:||5th of July, 2023|
|YOA WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|YOA Telegram Link:||Click Here|
The 25th anniversary of the Festival and pictorial, photographic, or digital composition will be the focus. Any piece of art displayed must unmistakably demonstrate the following: XXV International Cortos Competition “CIUDAD DE SORIA” from November 10 to 19, 2023.
One reward totaling €1,000 will be given. It will be reduced by the equivalent taxes that the legislation has established.
- Open to designers, artists, and content producers of all nationalities and from all over the world. Anyone who is interested in taking part is welcome to do so, either as a group or as an individual author. Per author, you are allowed to present one poster.
- There will only be room for original, unpublished pieces of art. The artwork must thus not have been submitted to any Festivals in the past or present. The author will be completely responsible for dealing with any claims resulting from the issue if any image or image that was plagiarized from other authors or institutions has been used. The piece of art would be taken down right away.
- Posters using cliched or overused movie-related imagery, such as popcorn, theater seats, scissors, etc., will not be accepted.
The design must feature a blank space where the logos of the various organizations and commercial partners can be added later.
Remember that the selected poster design will be displayed in a variety of media (such as roll-ups, bildboards, marquees, buses, etc.). These advertising formats necessitate that the design be flexible enough to adapt both vertically and horizontally without losing its original shape.
Application for 5th International Short Film Festival Poster Contest
The contest requires that entries be submitted in vertical PDF Din A/4 and 72 DPI (dots per inch) format. Design submissions must be made through email to email@example.com.
- The following details must be included in the email sent to the organization:
- Subject: Poster Contest for the “Ciudad de Soria 2023” International Short Film Festival + Title of the Artwork.
- To protect the author’s privacy, there are two files attached:
- final artwork document
- Vertical JPG format with 72 DPI and Din A/4 size. (At this time, files with layers and unedited text will not be accepted.)
- Word/Notes file including the author’s information
- Name of the author (and/or, if appropriate, the name of the business)
- Origin (city, province, or nation)
- Call-in number
- email address
- Authorship of the work is acknowledged in good faith, and the poster’s usage is delegated
- To confirm receipt of the registration form and the papers, the organization will send an email. After the announcement of the winning poster, the contestants’ posters cannot be made public until the following week. If the poster or author’s work is displayed to the public before the Festival Organization has declared a winner, both will forfeit their chances at winning.
Visit “Ciudad de Soria” Poster Contest for additional details.