Deadline: 5 September, 2023| Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023
International students may apply for fully funded masters and short course scholarships under the Netherlands Government Scholarships 2023–2024 program. The Netherlands Government Scholarship’s Orange Knowledge Program provides free housing, tuition, visa costs, round-trip airline tickets, and health insurance.
This scholarship aims to support the development of people and organizations’ skills, knowledge, and performance in the fields of higher education and vocational training as well as in related fields that are important to the program countries.
As a new program under the name Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP), the Netherlands Fellowship Programs (NFP) entered a new phase on 1 July 2017. OKP is initiated by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is fully funded.
|Title:||Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023|
|Nationality:||Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, and Yemen.|
|Deadline:||5 September, 2023|
|YOA WhatsApp Link:||
Whatsapp 1 , Whatsapp 2 , Whatsapp 3, Whatsapp 4
Whatsapp 5 , Whatsapp 6 , Whatsapp 7 , Whatsapp 8
|YOA Telegram Link:||Click Here|
- Knowledge of English or French is required.
- The participating countries for this round are; Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, and Yemen.
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- The scholarship applicant may not work for: a bilateral or multilateral organization, a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature, and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her role, multiple years of relevant work experience and networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or program for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- The scholarship applicant has provided a government statement with the scholarship application if this is required by the local government
- The scholarship applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
Fields of Study:
A list of all the courses that qualify for an Orange Knowledge Program scholarship during this application cycle is provided in the course finder link at the bottom of this page.
Please be aware that each nation has focus areas that are taken into account when scholarship applications are nominated and evaluated. Priority is given to applications that fit one of the country’s focus areas below.
The Netherlands Government Scholarship is fully funded and covers the tuition fees, living costs, visa, roundtrip travel tickets, health insurance and thesis Research Grant.
How to apply for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023
(1) Look for a master’s program or course that qualifies for the award. Use the search criterion ‘OKP qualified: Yes’ to locate the appropriate courses in the study program database at www.studyfinder.nl.
(2) Request for details below from the Dutch higher education provider that is providing the course.
- Content of the course.
- The deadline for scholarship applications (deadlines may vary by Dutch institution).
- The methods used to choose recipients of scholarships.
- The necessary application documents and the online application form.
(3) Prepare your application and the supporting documents.
(4) Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
The starting date is 28th June, 2023 and the closing date is 5th September, 2023 16.00 CET for courses starting after 1 February 2024.
For eligible courses, visit the CourseFinder
For more information about the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 please visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE