Deadline: July 15, 2023| German Bundestag International Parliament Scholarship (IPS) 2024 (Fully Funded to Berlin, Germany)
Every January, the German Bundestag invites politically and socially committed university graduates from South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda to a scholarship program in Berlin.
Since 2020, the German Bundestag has been offering a scholarship program for talented and politically interested young university graduates from South Africa, Namibia and Botswana. Starting in the 2024 program year, committed young people from Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda who are interested in the German parliamentary system and who are actively committed to democratic values in their home countries will also be able to take part.
In a four-week compact program, up to 16 scholarship holders can get to know the German parliamentary system and political decision-making processes in the German Bundestag up close.
The scholarship program is aimed at committed, open-minded, resilient and politically interested young people from Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania and Uganda who want to actively and responsibly help shape the democratic future of their countries.
|Title:||German Bundestag International Parliament Scholarship (IPS) 2024 (Fully Funded to Berlin, Germany)|
|Nationality:||Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania and Uganda|
|Deadline:||July 15, 2023|
|YOA WhatsApp Link:||
Whatsapp 1 , Whatsapp 2 , Whatsapp 3, Whatsapp 4
Whatsapp 5 , Whatsapp 6 , Whatsapp 7 , Whatsapp 8
|YOA Telegram Link:||Click Here|
- The applicants must be citizens of a participating country. These countries include; South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda
- Should be younger than 30 years at the beginning of the scholarship on January 1st
- Must have completed university studies
- Good knowledge of the German language (at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Pronounced interest in political contexts and social/political commitment
The scholarship comes with a 700 euro payment, free housing, and liability, accident, and health insurance.
The expense of getting to and from Berlin is also included. The German Bundestag provides funding for the program of International Parliamentary Scholarships.
How to apply for the German Bundestag International Parliament Scholarship.
Please send the complete online application documents in a PDF document whose file name consists of your last name and first name (i.e. “last name-first name”) by e-mail to the German diplomatic mission in your home country.
Your application should be sent in German and contain the following scanned documents;
- Application form
- Passport photo (please insert on the 1st page of the application form)
- Proof of good German language skills, not older than 2 years
- Letter of motivation in German with your handwritten signature (maximum two pages)
- Copy of passport or copy ID
- Degree certificate from the university in the original or as an officially certified copy in English or German. The original or the officially certified copy of the original must be presented in the event of a possible selection interview
- A current letter of recommendation in German or English (from a university lecturer or employer, in which the professional qualification of the applicant for the program is assessed)
July 15, 2023.
For the application form and further information, Please visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE