Deadline: June 1st 2023 | Scholarships at the University of Winnipeg 2023
International students can apply for University of Winnipeg Scholarships 2023–2024, which are partially funded. This year, 53 scholarships are for graduate and diploma programs. These awards range in price from $3,500 to $5,000.
High-quality undergraduate and graduate programs are available at Winnipeg University in Western Canada, including Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights and the Master of Arts in Indigenous Development Practice. The University of Winnipeg consistently rates highly for its general reputation, small class sizes, academic excellence, and environmental engagement in domestic studies. Graduates of Winnipeg University cherish their educational experience.
- Level of Study: Masters / Diploma
- Institution(s): University of Winnipeg
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: Depends on course.
The applicant must meet each of the requirements listed below:
- Knowledge of English language
- Must be an international student
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent.
- Entering the first year of any program.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
Fields of Study:
Art, Development of Economics, Criminal Justice, Applied Computer Science, Society, Bioscience, Technology, Public Policy, Development, Innovation and Operations, Marriage and Family Therapy, Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A, Sacred Theology S.T.M., History, Public Administration, Religious Studies, Peace and Conflict Studies
The Scholarships are partial, valued from $3,500 to $5,000.
How to apply:
- Download the PDF form and read it carefully.
- Complete the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Attach the following additional required documents:
- A personal statement
- A resume outlining activities that demonstrate leadership
- Two reference letters in English
- NOTE: Your reference letters should outline your character, achievements, and ways in which you are a leader in your school or community. References can be submitted directly to our office by email or included in your application package.
- Scan your complete application package into one PDF file.
- No scanner? We recommend using a scanner app on your smartphone if available.
- Make sure you merge all the scanned pages into one PDF file.
- Submit the scanned application package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
- For fall 2023: June, 1st 2023
- For winter 2024: October, 1st 2023
To apply Visit the Winnipeg’s Official Website