University of Victoria in Wellington | Wellington’s Victoria University offers the Tongarewa Scholarship
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree
|Title:||Wellington’s Victoria University offers the Tongarewa Scholarship|
|Deadline:||1 June/1 September/30 November 2023|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
To honor its dedication to its community of international students, Victoria University of Wellington is offering the Tongarewa Scholarship. Anyone beginning their first year of an undergraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington or beginning a postgraduate degree program are eligible applicants. Winners are expected to represent Victoria University of Wellington as ambassadors and, if asked, take part in promotional activities or events.
- University of Victoria in Wellington
Study level and field(s):
- degrees in any field, including bachelor’s, master’s by research, and master’s by coursework
Total number of awards:
- For bachelor’s and master’s degrees, there are up to 10 scholarships worth NZ$10,000 and up to 9 scholarships worth NZ$5,000 for master’s degrees only.
- There are international students from every country.
- Scholarship worth and components:
- The scholarships are worth between $5,000 and $10,000 NZD. This partial fee-based award will help with your tuition costs for one academic year.
- If a housing application is submitted to the Housing Department by the deadline, recipients of the Scholarship will be guaranteed an offer of a spot in the Halls of Residence.
- For consideration, candidates must be beginning international students enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs who are paying the full cost of tuition abroad.
- Applications must have been accepted by Victoria University of Wellington (conditional or unconditional).
Before the deadline, you must submit a finished online application in order to apply. The deadlines for scholarship applications are 1 June 2023 for Semester 2 (2023), 1 September 2023 for Semester 3 (2023), and 30 November 2023 for Semester 4. (Trimester 1, 2024). Typically, applications will be available one month before the deadline.
For More Information About the Scholarship, Click Here