Scholarship from the Middle East to Attend the One Young World Conference in 2023 (Fully-funded to Belfast, Ireland)
The Deadline: 30th of April 2023 | Scholarship from the Middle East to Attend the One Young World Conference in 2023
Are you a rising Middle Eastern leader? The Leading the Middle East Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit 2023 is now accepting applications!
Future events in the Middle East are incredibly unclear. With over 65% of its population under the age of 30, the area has one of the largest populations of young people. The Fourth Industrial Revolution might offer a lifeline to this youthful, energetic population as multiple nations struggle with war, strife, and sanctions. They have the power to drastically alter their regions’ politics, energy, infrastructure, health care, and other fields thanks to their enormous numbers.
Young leaders are developing important plans to create a more sustainable region in the midst of these opportunities and difficulties. One of those leaders, are you? If that’s the case, One Young World wants to invite you to the upcoming Summit.
|Title:||Scholarship from the Middle East to Attend the
One Young World Conference in 2023
|Nationality:||Residents of poor or least-developed countries (LDCs)|
|Deadline:||30th of April 2023|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
- Access to Belfast, United Kingdom’s 2023 One Young World Conference.
- Lodging between October 1 and October 5, 2023.
- Providing breakfast, lunch, and dinner catering.
- Travel expenses to and from Belfast. You must arrive and exit from the same international airport for your flights to and from Belfast.
- Please take note that you will be responsible for covering the visa fee if you are ultimately chosen for a Scholarship and need a visa to go to the UK to attend the One Young World Summit in 2023.
- In addition to the applicable service fee from your local visa application center, the visa costs 100 GBP. You, the participant, are responsible for paying the cost of the visa, any applicable service charges, as well as any additional fees connected with the visa application (such as transportation expenses to and from the visa application center).
In order to be sponsored for the Leading the Middle East Scholarship, you must:
- Are aged between 18 and 30.
- Possess a proven dedication to bringing about change.
- Display your leadership skills.
- Are using your work to address important local and/or global challenges.
- Own a history of coming up with meaningful and original ideas.
The majority of the delegates range in age from 18 to 30. The One Young World team will take into account applications from those over 30 as long as they can demonstrate the necessary personal impact, initiative, and engagement. Applications from anyone who will be younger than 18 at the time of the Summit will not be accepted.
Apply here by clicking
Visit Leading the Middle East Scholarship for additional details.
Leave a Comment