DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Postgraduate Studies in Development
DAAD Masters or PhD | DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Postgraduate Studies in Development | Deadline: Oct. 1 31 2023 (annual)
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers foreign graduates from developing and newly industrialized nations with at least two years of professional experience the opportunity to pursue a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a public or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional circumstances to pursue a doctoral degree, and to earn a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
|Title:||DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Postgraduate Studies in Development|
|Nationality:||List Of Eligible Countries|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
German universities that offer postgraduate programs in development
Masters or PhD programs in media studies, regional and urban planning, engineering and related sciences, mathematics, agricultural and forest sciences, natural and environmental sciences, medicine and public health, and political economy, as well as in economics, business administration, and political economy.
• A complete list of all postgraduate programs with 2023–2024 application deadlines.
• A list of all postgraduate programs with 2024 or 2025 application deadlines.
Total number of awards:
students from qualified nations
Scholarship worth, components, and length:
The scholarships cover travel fees unless they are covered by the home country or another source of funding, as well as monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates and 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates for health, accident, and personal liability insurance.
For Masters degrees, the scholarship lasts 12 to 24 months (depending on the specific institution), while for PhD degrees, it lasts 42 months.
The typical recipient of a scholarship
- Is currently employed by a governmental authority, a state, a private company, or both in a developing country and is doing so in order to design and carry out projects and directives with a focus on development policies affecting technological, economic, or social fields.
- Has completed a four-year Bachelor’s degree program in a comparable field.
- At the time of application, has earned a bachelor’s degree with significantly above-average grades (upper third) and at least two years of relevant professional experience.
- His or her academic credentials shouldn’t be older than six years.
- For German-language study courses (the scholarship covers a six-month German language course): completing the language test DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 successfully prior to the start of the study program. As a result, submitting a certificate as proof of having a minimum B1 level in German at the time of application is required.
- For English-language courses: Evidence of sufficient language proficiency in accordance with the requirements of the relevant courses
Direct applications must be submitted for each course. For information on the application process, the application deadline, and the required documents, please visit the websites for the relevant courses. Depending on the course, the deadline often occurs between August and October 2023.
For more information on how to Apply:
Click Here to apply
Leave a Comment