Applications are being accepted for the 2023 Global Seed Grant Organization: Korea Safety Health Environment (SHE) Foundation
Deadline: March 19, 2023 | Grant Amount: US$3,000 | The 2023 Global Seed Grant Organization: Korea Safety Health Environment (SHE) Foundation
About the Organization
Teams are being sought up by the Korea Safety Health Environment (SHE) Foundation to take part in its 2023 Global Seed Grant. A nonprofit organization called the Korea SHE Foundation was founded to encourage the development of secure and resilient homes, workplaces, and local communities. The 2023 Global Seed Award provides funding for grassroots NGOs and community-based organizations to carry out projects that address safety, health, and environmental concerns. The Global Seed Grant is looking for creative ideas and projects that will take root in the ground and bear fruit that will have an impact on our society. Let us assist you in transforming your idea into a forest of action.
|Title:||The 2023 Global Seed Grant Organization: Korea Safety Health Environment (SHE) Foundation|
|Nationality:||OECD DAC’s (Development Assistance Committee) country list|
|Funding:||$ 3,000 USD|
|Deadline:||March 19, 2023|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
Regarding the Grant
To develop skilled citizens in the fields of safety, health, and the environment in nations on the OECD DAC list of ODA Recipients
to aid grassroots NGOs’ and individuals’ community work in the target countries
Community initiatives that seek to address the following safety, health, and environmental issues:
- Pristine water and air
- Promoting food security and sustainable agriculture
- Both life on land and in the ocean
- Inexpensive and clean energy
- Sane production and consumption
- Sustainable communities and environments
- Action and adaptation to the climate
- Justice for the environment and environmental education
- Occupational health and safety in the workplace
- Up to 20 projects may be financed, with each receiving a maximum of USD $3,000 each.
- Countries that will receive ODA in 2023 according to the OECD DAC’s (Development Assistance Committee) list
- Grassroots organizations registered with the authorities
- groups of at least five people (Requires submission of a letter of support from a group that is recognized by the government as legitimate)
- How to Use
- Apply; have your application reviewed by a committee; then, be chosen.
- Application (Project Proposal, Budget, Permission to Collection and Usage of Personal Information) (Project Proposal, Budget, Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information)
- a formal record demonstrating registration with the government (such as a business or group registration card) or a letter of recommendation for those listed in “Eligibility” section 2)
- Selection Criteria: Initiatives that exhibit societal worth, real-world utility, and the possibility for growth
Apply by completing the form and sending it using Google Forms at (bit.ly/GSGapply 2023).
Please click the link for further details about The 2023 Global Seed Grant Organization.
Leave a Comment