Applications Invited for the Loyola Foundation Grant (Grant US $ 20,000)
Deadline: 31st of March, 2023 | Applications Invited for the Loyola Foundation Grant
The organization’s background
Mr. McCarthy, Jr. traveled extensively for work purposes and saw firsthand the evangelization and social work of the Catholic Church abroad. He once responded casually to a compliment regarding his business success by saying, “I just sit around and dream.” One of his dreams was to share some of the blessings God had given him and to give his family’s future generations the chance to become well-educated and devout Catholic philanthropists.
The Foundation’s current Board of Trustees is made up of the founder’s ancestors, eminent clergy, well-known businessmen, and renowned lawyers. More than 6,000 projects from all over the world have benefited from more than $50 million in small grants given by The Loyola Foundation to date.
|Title:||Applications Invited for the Loyola Foundation Grant|
|Funding:||Grant $ 20,000|
|Deadline:||March 31, 202|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
Regarding the Grant
- The Loyola Foundation provides financial support to overseas Catholic mission initiatives, primarily in developing nations.
- Requests have to be of a financial nature (i.e. construction, equipment, vehicles).
- The Loyola Foundation approved 99 grants for Catholic causes around the world in 2021.
The following projects:
construction of water wells and solar power plants.
building of churches, seminaries, convents, gathering places, classrooms, and clinics.
purchasing of vehicles, computers, books, and other goods.
- The Loyola Foundation typically approves requests up to $20,000.
- Is your project a component of a Catholic missionary effort abroad?
- Is it a capital project (building, piece of machinery, or car)?
- Can you complete your project for $20,000 (or less)?
- Can you get the local Diocesan Ordinary’s written consent for your project?
How to Apply
- a professional cost estimate, a blueprint, pro forma invoices for the materials needed, and, if applicable, pictures of the project as it is currently, should all be provided for construction or renovation projects.
- a pro forma statement prepared by a nearby dealership detailing the price of the equipment or vehicle for the purchase.
- the raised imprint seal and written approval of the local diocesan ordinary. This letter must state that the particular project has been reviewed and approved by the ordinary.
- Deadline: 31st of March, 2023
Please click the link for more details about Applications Invited for the Loyola Foundation Grant
Leave a Comment