Young African Leaders in Business: African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE) Program 2023 (Fully Funded to Berlin, Germany)
Deadline for Submissions: April 16, 2023 | African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE) Program 2023 (Fully Funded to Berlin, Germany)
African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE) brings together young leaders from business, politics, and the media in Africa and Germany in order to build a long-lasting business network and create cutting-edge company strategies. Strengthening the German-African discourse and laying the groundwork for international economic cooperation are the two objectives of AGYLE.
Young African and German leaders are connected through AGYLE, which also creates a long-lasting business network. Forty contestants are chosen by a jury from Germany and African nations. Then, all young leaders are invited to a multi-day event where they work together to create original business models, network, and, along with the Young Leaders from prior years, create a long-lasting business network that spans both continents.
|Title:||African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE) Program 2023 (Fully Funded to Berlin, Germany)|
|Nationality:||Germany, Ghana, Rwanda, Senegal, Tunisia|
|Deadline:||April 16, 2023|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
Young leaders discussed climate change and green innovation in 2022; in 2023, AGYLE will concentrate on digital transformation.
AGYLE is a project of Germany – Land of Ideas and the Agency for Business & Economic Development (AWE). The Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) provides funding for AWE, and GIZ and DEG Impulse provide assistance.
- Are You a young Leader?
- up to 40 years of age
- from the fields of business, politics, media or civil society
- from Germany, Ghana, Rwanda, Senegal, Tunisia
- who has already taken on professional leadership responsibility
- who is socially engaged in addition to her/his professional activities
- who is interested in African-German topics – previous experience, already existing cooperations or projects in Africa are not necessary
- who is willing to actively participate in the Young Leaders Alumni network
- Unique access to a global business network, as well as fresh, long-term business connections
- All chosen participants will receive invitations to the AGYLE Week, which will be held in Berlin from September 10 through September 16, 2023.
- creation of novel concepts and business models
- Professional and interdisciplinary cooperation with experts, mentors, and participants at eye level
- Interaction with other young leaders from participating nations to exchange experiences
- positioning as a spokesperson for the country of origin
- Help for establishing a young leader’s international profile and encouragement of career advancement
- Understanding the participating countries’ cultures
- Networking for business at AGYLE-Week
- The AGYLE week, which focuses on multidisciplinary exchange and networking, professional motivation, and international collaboration to create novel business ideas, is open to all young leaders.
- All participants are also given access to an exclusive digital business network where they may further engage with one another and participate in digital formats on different important themes all year long.
Lab for Design Thinking
- The program’s centerpiece is a design thinking lab where mixed teams explore and improve chosen concepts and business models.
- At the culminating event, a jury will present a reward for the most creative and forward-thinking concept.
- Roundtable discussions, keynote addresses, bar camps, company tours, and cultural events will wrap out the week.
- submit the aforementioned papers
- In addition to a letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation and a CV, participants must also submit a short personal video statement.
- After the formal application deadline, a jury will examine all of the materials provided.
For More Information
Visit the African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE) Program 2023 website.
Leave a Comment