Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
Masters Degree from Online DFID/UK Universities. | Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries | Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
Deadline: March 28, 2023 (annual)
|Title:||Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries|
|Nationality:||Be a permanent resident of a Commonwealth nation under development.|
|Deadline:||March 28, 2023 (annual)|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
Candidates from the least developed and lower middle-income Commonwealth nations are eligible for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for part-time Master’s study via distance learning on a number of courses provided by UK universities.
Institution(s) hosting and available online courses:
Check out the list of Master’s programs in distant learning that are available from partnering UK colleges for 2023.
Citizens of developing Commonwealth nations:
Tanzania, The Gambia, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia, Bangladesh, Belize, Cameroon, Eswatini, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Solomon Islands
Scholarship worth and components:
The cost of tuition and any necessary study funds is covered by a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship.
Applying for the scholarship entails:
- Be a citizen of, or have received refugee status from, a Commonwealth nation that is qualified, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be a permanent resident of a Commonwealth nation under development.
- Possess at least a first degree of upper second class (2:1) standing. In some circumstances, a lower degree and sufficient relevant experience may be taken into account.
- Lack the financial means to pay for the program without this assistance.
- In addition to applying for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship, candidates must apply for admission to a participating UK university’s authorized Master’s program. You must seek particular guidance from your preferred university regarding the best time to apply, the criteria for admission, and the application procedures.
- In addition to any other applications that you are required to submit by your selected university, you must submit your application for the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship through the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS). The deadline for all applications is March 28, 2023, at 16:00 (GMT).
For More information about the application and How to Apply, Click Here
Leave a Comment