Deadline for Applications: May 12, 2023 | Young African Entrepreneurs’ Africa Business Heroes Competition 2023 (1.5 Million USD Prize)
The mission of the Africa Business Heroes (ABH) is to find, encourage, and support the next generation of African entrepreneurs who are making a difference in their communities, tackling today’s most pressing issues, and creating a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
The project wants to be as inclusive as it can be. Entrepreneurs from all African nations, across all industries, and of all ages who own legally registered enterprises with headquarters in Africa and a three-year track record are welcome to apply in both English and French.
|Title:||Young African Entrepreneurs’ Africa Business Heroes Competition 2023|
|Funding:||A grant fund totaling US $1.5 million|
|Deadline:||Deadline for applications: May 12, 2023 (Annual)|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
To enter our contest, you must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- You are a founding member or the founder.
- You are an African citizen or a direct ancestor of an African citizen (child or grandchild).
- Your business is registered, has its headquarters there, and conducts most of its business there.
- Market traction and at least three years of income are present in your business.
- Ten finalists will be chosen annually to participate in the ABH grand finale pitch competition and a TV show that will be televised online and throughout the continent. A grant fund totaling US $1.5 million is up for grabs among the finalists.
- All finalists additionally become a part of an elite network of like-minded business owners, executives, investors, and mentors.
- They also have access to networking and training opportunities to help them along their business journey.
- Providing grants up to $300,000
- The Top 10 finalists each receive a grant worth between $100,000 and $300,000 from a prize pool of $1.5 million.
- The winner of the first prize receives $300,000; the winners of the second and third prizes each receive $250,000 and $150,000. The last seven finalists each receive $100,000. For training, an additional $100,000 is earmarked.
Global visibility and Exposure
- At each level of the competition, ABH highlights deserving African entrepreneurs through press releases, social media posts, and news stories.
- The Top 10 finalists receive considerable exposure possibilities via the Africa’s Business Heroes Program, which is broadcast in more than 40 African nations.
- access to a thriving and exclusive entrepreneurial community
- Finalists join a select group of some of the most influential and prosperous businesspeople on the continent.
- These entrepreneurs may meet and work together through the numerous networking events that ABH arranges both online and offline.
Mentoring from successful businesspeople
- Throughout the competition and subsequently, the finalists get access to mentorship opportunities with leading investors, entrepreneurs, and businessmen.
Targeted training initiatives that are useful
- Members of the ABH community have access to a variety of specialized training courses, such as financial management, marketing insights into your business, comprehending intellectual property law, and more.
- Through our network of partners and judges, finalists are also offered the chance to access additional programs and services including investment preparedness and management training.
For More Information
Visit the Africa Business Heroes Competition 2023 Official Website.