Global Justice Entrepreneurs’ HiiL Innovating Justice Competition 2023 (10,000 EUR non-equity Funding)
March 31, 2023 is the deadline for submissions | Global Justice Entrepreneurs’ HiiL Innovating Justice Competition 2023 (10,000 EUR non-equity Funding)
The HiiL Innovating Justice Challenge 2023 is now accepting applications! The flagship innovation program of HiiL, The Justice Accelerator, supports, mentors, and trains a worldwide cohort of businesses focused on advancing justice. In order for individuals to have access to justice at work, at home, in their neighborhoods, and in businesses, HiiL looks for entrepreneurs that address these issues.
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
Requirements for Global Justice Entrepreneurs’ HiiL Innovating Justice Competition
The #Gamechangers HiiL is seeking in 2023 are:
MENA, Kenyan, and Nigerian startups with:
- People-centered approaches to preventing or resolving issues in justice
- A working product with some traction (users, revenue, etc.) demonstrating evidence of market demand.
- Early-stage startups are urged to get in touch with their local regional innovation hubs to learn more about our ideation and incubation programs.
- strong team of founders
- a business model
- a desire to expand beyond your current market
Examples of the kinds of solutions HiiL is seeking
Take note that this is not a complete list of examples.
- Platforms for claiming government benefits and social security
- Platforms that use kyc, identity management, and fraud detection services to prevent fraud (to improve access, to employment, finance and insurance)
- Markets for legal services that offer access to legal knowledge, counsel, and representation
- Platforms that offer the unbanked and underbanked basic financial services (payments, savings, and wallets)
- Platforms that prevent gbv, theft, and major crimes by offering advice, instructions, and security equipment
- Platforms for online dispute settlement
- Platforms for building and tenant management
The 4-month curriculum offered by HiiL’s Justice Accelerator gives you access to:
- Non-equity funding of €10,000.
- workshops led by industry experts on a range of subjects, including marketing, commercial strategy, and financial modeling as well as impact measuring
- A committed mentor and a network of knowledgeable mentors
- access to a global network of justice practitioners and stakeholders, as well as to top-notch research and development, provided by a HiiL
- exposure to foreign markets and possible investment opportunities.
- Demo Day offers a chance to win up to €20,000.
- 2023-02-15 Application deadline
- March 31, 2023 is the deadline for submissions.
- Interviews online: May 2023
- Program for Justice Acceleration Start: June 2023
- February 2023 is Demo Day.
For More Information
Visit the HiiL Justice Innovating Justice Challenge 2023 website.
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment