Rotary Peace Fellowships with Full Funding (Fully Funded Certificates and Master Programs)
Due date: May 15, 2023 | Rotary Peace Fellowships with Full Funding
|Title:||Rotary Peace Fellowships with Full Funding|
|Nationality:||Professionals with work experience in international development, peace and conflict resolution, or both are eligible for the Rotary Peace Fellowship|
|Funding:||50 master’s Scholarships & 40 certificates (Fully Funded)|
|Deadline:||May 15, 2023|
|Study Centres||USA, Japan, the UK, Australia, Sweden, and Uganda|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
Up to 90 international peace and development leaders are chosen by Rotary each year to receive fully funded academic fellowships to attend one of the participating peace centers around the world to complete a Professional Development Certificate Program or Masters Degree Program in peace and conflict resolution and prevention (USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Uganda)
- The Master of International Development Policy Program (MIDP) or other degrees are available from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in the United States.
- Master’s in Peace Studies from International Christian University in Japan
- Advanced Practice in Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution MA at the University of Bradford in England
- Master of Peace and Conflict Studies at University of Queensland in Australia (MPACS)
- Sweden’s Uppsala University offers courses in peace and conflict (MS.Sc.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Peace and Development Studies is a certificate program available through Makerere University in Uganda.
For More Scholarship Opportunities, Click Here
With the exception of candidates from Uganda, who may attend the center at Makerere University, fellowship holders are not permitted to pursue studies at a Rotary Peace Center in their native nation.
Level and area of study:
Master’s degree program or professional development certificate program in disciplines linked to conflict resolution and prevention
Leaders in global peace and development with an undergraduate degree who satisfy the requirements
Each year, up to 50 master’s degree fellowships and 40 certificates are given out.
Scholarship worth and components:
The fellowships pay for all internship and field study costs in addition to covering housing and board, round-trip transportation, and tuition and fees.
Eligibility fro Rotary Peace Fellowships with Full Funding:
Professionals with work experience in international development, peace and conflict resolution, or both are eligible for the Rotary Peace Fellowship. Additionally, candidates must fulfill the following conditions:
- Three years of experience in a field related to the master’s program
- For the certificate program, have five years of relevant professional experience and be able to articulate how their peace-promoting strategy fits with Rotary’s goal (Candidates for Makerere University must either be from Africa, have worked in Africa, or work with African communities or initiatives outside the continent.)
- Have a strong command of the English language (Master’s candidates whose first language is not English must submit scores from English language proficiency exams).
- Possess a bachelor’s degree (Master’s candidates are required to submit an official copy of their transcripts).
- Have a strong commitment to promoting peace and intercultural understanding. Have leadership experience. Work in Africa or with African communities or initiatives outside of the continent.
The 15th of May 2023 is the last day for candidates to submit their applications to their specific Rotary district.
For More information on How to apply, Click Here
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment