Deadline for Applications: February 28, 2023 | Scholarship from Manaaki New Zealand for 2023–2024 studies in New Zealand (Fully Funded)
Applications for the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship are now open. For eligible residents of developing nations who wish to study abroad at a university or educational institution in New Zealand or the Pacific, New Zealand offers scholarships. Applications from researchers in qualified nations around the Pacific, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean are being welcomed for study beginning in 2024.
|Title:||Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship|
|Nationality:||Check Nationality Here|
|Deadline:||February 28, 2023|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
Most of the Countries are Eligible, Asian Countries, Pacific Countries, Common Wealth Counries and many others. Click here To see what specific countries are Eligible.
Eligible nations of Africa
Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Angola, Botswana, Djibouti, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia
Conditions for Eligibility
- You must be 18 years of age or older when you start your scholarship in order to be eligible for a Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship. This implies that if you are 17 years old when you apply, you must wait until the commencement of your scholarship in semester one till you turn 18 years old.
- Both the academic entry standards and the English language requirements set by each educational institution must be satisfied by successful scholarship applicants.
- Applicants for postgraduate scholarships and those who graduated from high school more than three years ago must have relevant work experience. Work experience must meet the following requirements and can be paid, unpaid, or voluntary.
- 30 hours or more per week of full-time work experience within the last year, OR
- two years of experience working part-time (i.e. up to 29 hours per week)
- Financial assistance for academics
- Scholars pursuing their studies in New Zealand with a full Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship receive:
· Whole tuition.
- A weekly living allowance (stipend) of $531 NZD. This will aid in covering the scholar’s essential living costs.
- A modification on your stipend will happen. If you begin your study program online in your home country to account for the disparity in living expenses between countries.
- a $3000 New Zealand establishment allowance This will assist with New Zealand’s setup costs. You may use it, for instance, to pay for textbooks, travel expenses, or other study supplies.
- medical coverage while visiting New Zealand
- To help with the cost of additional tutoring while you are studying, if necessary, tutoring up to the value of NZ$1000 is available.
- travel within and between your own nation. This applies to outbound travel from your home country at the start of the scholarship and homeward travel at its conclusion.
· Travel protection.
- During your scholarship, go home. Studying abroad for more than 1.6 years entitles the student to return home to see relatives. Depending on how long your scholarship is, we often allow for one or two travels. This is nevertheless constrained by boundary configurations and other limitations.
- supervised confinement and quarantine (MIQ): When entering New Zealand, this is no longer necessary. If MIQ is required upon your return home and your home government does not already cover the fee, we will assist you in paying for it.
- reimbursement for any COVID-19 pre-departure tests and for COVID-19 vaccinations, if prescribed by your study or transit country. Please be aware that expenses for dependent family members will not be covered. The sort of COVID-19 vaccine and COVID-19 pre-departure test that national governments and/or airlines find suitable must be complied with by scholars. MFAT will only pay expenses if a charge has been made and a receipt has been submitted.
- A 1000 NZD reintegration allowance. This is to assist with the costs of setup when you return to your country of origin.
- Many graduate students need assistance with the costs of their thesis and research.
Recommended Subjects for Research
Resilience and Climate Change
- Agrarian Policy and Food Security
- Farming operations
- Technology used in agriculture
- Milking systems
- management of horticulture or agriculture
- Agricultural progress
- Supply chain administration
- solar, hydroelectric, geothermal, and wind power
- engineering for energy
- Technologies and systems for distributing renewable energy
- sector management, market change, and energy economics
- usage of less energy
- climate regulation
- public management,
- public policy, and policy
Start dates for scholarships
For higher education in New Zealand:
- We are now looking for deferred students and those selected in 2022 to start their education in New Zealand from Semester 1, 2023 or later due to past border closures and visa limitations.
- Your educational institution will collaborate with you to choose the earliest possible time for you to arrive in New Zealand and begin your studies.
- Your university will get in touch with you if the date of your studies changes in any way.
TYPES OF MANAAKI NEW ZEALAND SCHOLARSHIPS
These are full tertiary scholarships for qualified international students to pursue full-time studies at a university in New Zealand or the Pacific.
These are brief bursaries for workers from eligible Pacific countries and Timor-Leste to receive skill-building training and real-world work experience.
These are brief bursaries for workers from eligible Southeast Asian nations and Timor-Leste to receive skills training.
These are brief fellowships for government representatives from eligible African and Asian nations to study English in New Zealand.
How to Apply:
The scholarship application process differs depending on which country or region you are from. Your are to click on Your to get an application that is particularly for you. CLICK HERE
Visit the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023/2024 Official Website.