Deadline: 15th of February 2023 | Sahara Group 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
Apply now for the Sahara Group 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023. Future leaders are found and developed through the Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program to support Sahara Group’s ambitions for corporate success.
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 42 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Through its activities in power (generation and distribution), downstream, midstream, upstream, and infrastructure, Sahara is a dynamic and innovative leader in many different energy sub-sectors.
Recent graduates and young professionals with the potential and ambition to become future leaders at Sahara can advance their careers through the Sahara Group GMT Program. It is a six-month program that blends in-depth business knowledge with real-world application.
The curriculum emphasizes the development of useful and significant skills and is mostly experiential. It comprises training in fundamental skills, assignments and rotations, stretch projects, coaching, and mentoring, all of which work to make you competitive on a worldwide scale.
- Peer learning, mentoring, on-the-job training, and education throughout the energy value chain
- Cross-functional initiatives and scenario planning tasks
- numerous opportunities for development and venues for learning about and mastering oneself
- Fun in network creation and maintenance, efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2:1 in any discipline
- 2 years of post-graduate formal working experience
- Must have completed NYSC Program (Nigerian Nationals only)
- A master’s degree from a recognised university and professional qualifications will be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak French is an advantage
- Must be 25 years (or below) at the time of application
For further information, visit Sahara Group