Deadline: February 25, 2023 | INSAIT Undergraduate Summer Research Fellowship 2023
For its Undergraduate Summer Research Fellowship 2023, the Institute for Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and Technology (INSAIT) is currently accepting applications.
Highly motivated undergraduate students from all over the world have the chance to participate in research activities over the summer at INSAIT thanks to the Undergraduate Summer Research Fellowship program. The summer research programs at MIT, Caltech, and ETH Zurich are the models for the program’s successful counterparts.
The summer project’s length is selected by the student and their mentor and will last between 8 and 10 weeks of the program. We do not enable summer projects to be completed remotely in order for students to get the most out of the program. During the summer, students are required to spend a least of 8 (and a maximum of 10) weeks at the institute in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- A monthly stipend of 1500 EUR will be given to selected students to help with living and housing costs.
- The students’ housing will be handled, and the cost taken out of their stipend.
- Similarly, they also help selected candidates with their travel expenses.
- Undergraduate students enrolled in any accredited university eligible to apply.
- The students should be enrolled in a STEM major such as computer science or math.
- Applicants should also have a minimum GPA of 3.5 (out of 4.0) or the equivalent in the corresponding grading system.
- They strongly encourage applications from communities generally underrepresented in STEM.
Your application should include:
- A current CV (in pdf format)
- An unofficial transcript from your university (in pdf format)
- A one-page motivation letter (in pdf format)
- Please, state (1) Why you are interested in our summer research program, (2) two research areas at INSAIT that you are interested in, (3) whether you have prior research experience
For further information, visit INSAIT