Deadline: 14 February 2023
Applications open for the She Entrepreneurs programme 2023. A program for you if you’re prepared to increase the impact of your business and want to join a strong network of like-minded women who can encourage and assist you on your journey.
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership program for highly motivated female business owners in the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey who are creating scalable, sustainable enterprises that promote social and/or environmental change. The course lasts for six months. It comprises frequent seminars, one-on-one online mentoring, and an intensive onsite learning week in Stockholm in September.
She Entrepreneurs is a hands-on, practical leadership program built on participant-centered design, collaborative learning, as well as real-world company experience. Participants who want to expand their enterprises and develop as entrepreneurs as well as leaders can do it with the help of the program, which offers them practical tools, knowledge, and contacts.
- You will have the chance to plan and create a strategy for your company in a motivating and supportive learning environment thanks to She Entrepreneurs programme 2023.
- Regular assistance and advice through consultations with knowledgeable mentors
- Greater self-awareness of oneself as a leader and comprehension of how to create teams that are productive and motivated, while also looking after one’s own work-life balance and long-term welfare.
- Similarly, a greater understanding of concepts like company growth, innovation, and collaborations to produce products and services that are current and appealing and to reach new markets and customers.
- New insights on how systems develop and how you can monitor and improve the impact of your company by assessing the value you create
- a vibrant, engaged group of women who share your interests
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Your flights to and from Stockholm, accommodation and most of the meals in Stockholm during the programme’s period of onsite sessions in Sweden
- Furthermore, insurance during the programme’s period of onsite sessions in Stockholm, Sweden as well as all training material online and onsite
Woman entrepreneur between the age of 25 and 45 (born 1977 – 1998) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals* by driving social and/or environmental change;
- based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia or Türkiye.
For further information, visit Swedish Institute (SI)