Deadline for Blockchain Incubation Program for Africa 2023 (Scholarship available) 31st of January 2023
Do you have a novel suggestion for utilizing blockchain technology to address a pressing issue in the real world? Are you dedicated to using decentralization to bring about positive change in your neighborhood? Submit an application for the 2023 Africa Blockchain Incubation Program.
The four-month intensive Africa Blockchain Incubation Programme was created to assist participants in creating and launching their blockchain projects. Selected participants will receive instruction, coaching, and tools to support the realization of their ideas.
|Title:||Blockchain Incubation Program for Africa 2023 (Scholarship available)|
|Deadline:||31st of January 2023|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
The following advantages will be available to chosen participants, which will aid in the realization of their ideas.
- Blockchain Technology: Participants will receive a general overview of this technology as well as contacts to related businesses.
- Business Education: Participants will receive information about businesses, contacts in the field, and an introduction to investors.
- Platform Support: Assistance with product development from top blockchain platform vendors.
- Business Support: Support for entrepreneurship education and business development from business specialists.
- Meetings with a group of extremely successful entrepreneurs and investors who have experience scaling high-tech firms provide business guidance and investment access.
- Demo Day: The program comes to a close with a Demo Day where businesses can present their ventures to investors, industry professionals, and members of the Blockchain community.
There are several scholarships available to take part in this program. You can still enroll, but you’ll be responsible for paying the program’s costs if you aren’t successful in receiving one of the scholarships.
In order to create the next Big Thing, they are seeking ambitious people that are forward-thinking, creative, and willing to take on difficulties.
- Must be in the age range of 20 to 35.
- Applications from women are given priority.
- Market potential and a strong business case.
- Applications are encouraged from early-stage (1 year) and idea-stage enterprises.
- Applications are now being accepted through January 31, 2023.
- February 1–February 28, 2023, for selection and notification
- March 1, 2023 – June 16, 2023 Incubation Program (Virtual)
- June 2023 is Demo Day (In-Person in Kigali, Rwanda).
- Incubation Post: July 2023