U.S.-Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) Leadership Development Fellowship 2023 (fully funded)
Deadline: January 16, 2023
Applications open for the fully funded MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2023 are currently open. Submit straight away!
The LDF Fellowship a rigorous fellowship focused on civic engagement and social entrepreneurship. Chosen candidates required to participate actively at all times. The LDF Fellowship will have 5 stages over the course of 12 months.
Decisions about participation in the 2023 LDF Fellowship anticipated by the end of June 2023, with the Fellowship Orientation Stage to follow between June and August 2023. The five stages of the 2023 LDF Fellowship will unfold over a 12-month period beginning in August 2023.
- The LDF Fellowship will cover the cost of international travel, lodging, and health insurance, and provide a modest living stipend to cover meals and incidentals during the in-person engagements.
For the English Track, which includes a visit to the U.S. as part of Stage Three, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be from Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, West Bank and Gaza, or Yemen.
- English Fluency: Applicants must have strong written and oral English proficiency and be able to function comfortably in English-speaking academic and professional environments. All U.S.-based activities are conducted in English.
For the Arabic Track, which includes a visit to Tunisia as part of Stage Three, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be from Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, West Bank and Gaza, or Yemen.
Both tracks, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be between 28 and 35 years of age.
- candidate must have at least five years of professional work experience in a relevant field.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five years of civic engagement and/or social entrepreneurship experience.
- One must have a bachelor’s degree.
- In both tracks applicant must be able to function comfortably in Arabic-speaking academic and professional environments. Almost all virtual activities are conducted in Arabic.
- Must be willing and able to participate fully in all five stages of the LDF Fellowship. Fellows will travel to a location to be determined for 10 days during Stage One and for 3 weeks to either the U.S. or Tunisia during Stage Three.
- Candidate must have the capacity and ability to immediately apply the knowledge and skills gained throughout the LDF Fellowship.
For further information, visit MEPI
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment